- Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until fine and no large pieces remain. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Wash and cut up the apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Drain any accumulated juices from the cranberries if needed and reserve for another use, and then mix in the marshmallows and drained pineapple. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl (using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or handheld mixer) until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute, and then beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form about 3 to 5 minutes. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cranberry mixture, one third at a time, until fully incorporated. Transfer to an 8-by-8-inch baking dish or serving bowl.
- Refrigerate or freeze for about 2 hours. Right before serving, top with the pomegranate seeds.
12 oz Cranberries - $1.98
1 Promegranate -$1.98
Canned Crushed Pineapple - $1.58
Gala Apples - $1.38
*1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream - $1.03
10 oz Marshmallows - $.96
*1 tsp Vanilla Extract - $.30
*3/4 cup sugar - $.16
*1/2 cup powdered sugar - $.16
*Items marked with an asterisk were considered pantry items in this breakdown. Costs may vary if purchaser needs to restock illustrated pantry items.