- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and zucchini, stir until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, stir for 2 minutes
- Add tomato, spinach, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until spinach is wilted and tomato liquid is reduced to a thicker sauce-like consistency.
- Transfer vegetables from skillet to plate, top with cheese, and cover plate to keep warm.
- Using the same greased skillet, cook eggs your favorite way (over easy, sunny side up, scrambled, etc.), and serve alongside vegetable sauté.
Recipe reprinted with permission © 2021 Heather Lieber