6 hours 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 ̊F.
- Prepare Cheese: Shred cheddar cheese.
- Slow Roast Pork: Place pork loin roast in the slow cooker and turn on high heat. Pour hickory liquid smoke and water over the top of roast. Sprinkle steak seasoning on top of the roast. Cook for 4-5 hours or until pork roast is falling apart.
- Wash and Bake Potatoes: Scrub potato skins with a brush under cold running water and set aside to dry. Using a fork, poke the potato about 6-7 times. Rub potatoes with vegetable oil. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until soft in the middle. Note: Baked potatoes are at optimal texture at 200 ̊F to 205 ̊F.
- Prepare and Stuff Potatoes: Remove potatoes from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Using a sharp knife, cut the potatoes in half. Use caution as potatoes are hot. Scrape out the inside of each potato in a large bowl. Leave about ¼” of the potato around the potato skins to help stabilize the potato skins. Place milk, butter, cream cheese, 2 cups cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper into the bowl. Using a hand or standing mixer, mix the ingredients together. Do not overmix. Fill each potato half with the potato filling and place back into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Shred Pork: Pork roast is done when it begins to fall apart. Using two forks, pull pork apart. Add barbeque sauce. Evenly distribute pork on top of each potato half (about 1/3 cup each), top with the remaining cheddar cheese. Place back into the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with jalapenos.